Saturday, May 19, 2012

This blog is "under construction" so-to-speak.  I've decided to start selling on eBay again after a quite lengthy break away from it.  I have accumulated quite the inventory of antique and vintage collectibles (literally in a matter of days) so there really is no other choice.  Not sure what came over me, I have been collecting antique dishes and vintage items for years now but all it took was one amazing find (by my husband surprisingly!) and I was ready to open my own store!  Since that just isn't possible at the moment, eBay was the next best thing.  I plan to share all of my fantastic finds here and I hope you all enjoy them as much as I do!
Pictured above and below is the fantastic find I was speaking of.  It is an 105 piece set of Theodore Haviland China.  It is absolutely gorgeous!!  I do have it listed on eBay but the longer it sits on my dining room table the more I fall in love with it!  This is going to be the hardest part about getting back into buying and reselling...I never want to resell what I find!


No comments:

Post a Comment