Sunday, May 20, 2012

Another long day and late night...

I know I promised to give more history on the R. Hall red transfer I posted about last night but it's been another one of those days. I've spent all day editing photos and doing research.  I managed to get a few more listings up and made my first sale since I've been back :D  That was kind of exciting.  But now it's late and I'm literally falling asleep at the computer (as I have every night for the last week).  So I'm going to leave you with a few pictures and another promise to enlighten you on not only the history behind R. Hall but also a few other of my great finds...I can't wait to show you!  Can't wait to take more pictures tomorrow! Anyway, here are a few more finds from last week. The first is a pitcher made by Lucille that I have fallen in love with. It is an ivory and soft pink and the pictures truly do not do this beautiful piece justice! I've decided this is another that I will not be selling, this is going in my hutch before I go to bed tonight!


Another great find from last week was two boxes of Sheffield Bone White China and Wade Fine Porcelain China from my favorite thrift store.  All the pieces were in excellent condition.  A couple saucers and plates had a small chip but other than that they practically looked brand new.

 I'll share one more before I go to bed...my husband actually found something very similar when he was in California but I told him not to buy because I thought they were asking way too much...the very next day I found this at my favorite thrift store! I'm pretty sure it's the same dish my husband found only this one was much cheaper. I was a bit surprised because he found some really good deals on antiques while he was in California. I'm still waiting on a couple of the boxes to arrive that he shipped to me from there after shopping for me!


I apologize if there are a gazillion spelling and grammar errors.  I told you I was falling asleep at the computer...I've fallen asleep three times just trying to proof read this!
Goodnight!!! Hope everyone has had a fantastic day and rests well!

No comments:

Post a Comment