Monday, May 28, 2012

Antique Glass Bottles

Does anyone else love glass bottles as much as I do?  I've always loved collecting them, especially the smaller ones.  Colored glass...even better!  Check out the goodies my awesome husband just brought home for me. (There are a few really, really old Coke bottles in there too)  Tons more where these came from....he's taking me with him next time he goes digging!  I'm so excited!


(Btw just in case you're wondering, we do have permission to dig ;-) and we  actually have some of these same and other old glass bottles on our property as well. As a matter of fact, I just found a 1912 ALL HEALING SPRINGS WATER CO.  1 gallon water jug just the other day )


Can't wait until he takes me out to dig up some more and see what we find!


Happy finding!

2 comments:

  1. Greg really likes old bottles too. He especially likes the ones that say things. Actually, he's a huge antique fan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think antique plates, salt & pepper shakers and glass bottles are at the top of my list. Furniture is up there too! Tell Greg I'll post more pictures when I have all the bottle cleaned up and of course when I get more.

    ReplyDelete