Sunday, September 16, 2012

Haviland 105 Piece Fine China Set

As I was scrolling through previous posts I realized that I had an entire post dedicated to the sell of this set of china.  Well, it actually did sell...but then after 3 weeks of bad checks and attempting to get the money from the gentleman I cancelled the transaction.  (This is why I only deal in cash or Paypal)  So the moral of this post is... the set is not sold as the previous post would have you believe.


If you are interested, I do have this listed on eBay.  You can find the listing at annieseclecticfinds512.
Here are a few more pictures.  This is a gorgeous set.  It has been displayed in my hutch since I purchased them and I just love looking at them every time I walk by.  The pictures really don't do them justice.  And as you will see in the picture below from my most up-to-date appraisal book (2012), the price I am listing them for is less than half of their appraisal value!  (and keep in mind the price listed below is for a set much smaller than what I am offering)
The eBay listing will give you more details about the china, including condition, pieces included and terms and condition of sell.  If you have any questions at all please do not hesitate to contact me either here or through eBay.











No comments:

Post a Comment