Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Check out Annie's Eclectic Finds

Be sure to check out the items at :


You'll find a variety of merchandise from purses to vintage dishes at the moment.  You will soon find items such as a vintage wedding dress, an extra large cast iron kettle/cauldron with stand (in great condition) and this item can be considered for local/private sale as it is so large, just contact me if you are interested in it.  I will be posting pictures very soon.  I also have a great collection of vintage camping dishes and cookware....or do you love the Pillsbury Doughboy?  Keep an eye out for an awesome collection of Anchor Ovenware Pillsbury Dough Boy Mixing Bowls...and much much more!  Way too much to list.  Just check back often, you never know what is going pop up!

Ok, I just couldn't help myself.  I went outside and took some pictures so you can get a sneak peak at what is coming up.....

(and I had a little fun with editing the wedding dress, I added some effects..  when I do the actual listing there will be no effects.  you will see the dress exactly as is)





Until next time...Happy Finding!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment