Sunday, January 20, 2013

Reconstructing the Website


I have spent the day reconstructing the website.  Well, except for the time I took a short nap.  Hey, it's Sunday!  This is such a long and tedious process.  I just can't seem to get to the point that I'm satisfied with it. Can't decide if I should keep some pages, get rid of them?  Dividing my store into categories which each have their own page (that is what is taking the longest).  I have also added albums.  I want the end result to be an easy to navigate site that is welcoming and interesting.

I've even thought about deleting the website altogether and just using my blog or my Facebook page.  What are your thoughts?

I would love to hear suggestions from you.  What you would you like to see in a website that is about and sells antiques, vintage, etc.?

No comments:

Post a Comment